- 300 Conshohocken State Rd, Conshohocken, PA 19428, USA
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, US
RS Energy Group (RSEG) provides industry-leading technology, advanced analytics and applied data science to support and strengthen companies that operate or invest in oil & gas and related markets. RSEG's differentiated approach synthesizes over 20 years of intelligence - interpreting geological, operational and financial data - into comprehensive analytics to help clients allocate capital, evaluate assets, enhance operational efﬁciencies and benchmark performance.
Key values to the RSEG culture:
- Collaboration and Teamwork- You thrive in an environment that supports effective team work and collaboration by earning the trust and respect of those around you.
- Job Knowledge- You have the drive to be the best at what you do. RSEG will support your professional growth as well as encourage you to share your knowledge with your team.
- Quality of Work- You are passionate about what you do and every detail counts.
- Customer Centric-You prioritize the needs of your internal and external clients. You are constantly thinking “How will this affect the customers I work with?”
- Communication- You recognize that active listening is just as important as clearly communicating your message. This is key to our collaborative and transparent environment.
- Respect – You believe respect is the basis of all relationships both inside and outside of RSEG.
- Reliability –You are someone your team can rely on to finish what you start.
- Integrity- You are honest and ethical in all of your relationships and decisions.
Would it excite you to work with domain Subject Matter Experts in applied statistics and data science techniques, creating solutions to some of the most interesting challenges faced in the analysis of the energy space today? If this sounds like you, join our data science team!
As part of the data science team, you will:
- Build products that solve complex business problems that span multiples discipline (economics, physics, engineering, geoscience, mathematics)
- Develop prototypes and productize advanced predictive modeling and machine learning tools, including artificial intelligence.
- Work together with Data Engineers and Software Developers to evaluate the technical trade-offs of tools to build simple, yet robust, data science pipelines.
What you need to succeed (must haves):
- Applying machine learning and statistics to solve everyday business problems.
- Developing data products using Python (NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn).
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets.
- Minimum 3 years related professional experience or equivalent graduate level education developing ML or AI models.
Skills that are not required, but will set you apart:
- Quantitative background with advanced degrees (Master +) in Statistics, Computer Science, Informatics, Data Science, Mathematics or Operations Research or equivalent experience.
- Prior consulting or software engineering experience.
- Experience building large scale data science pipelines.
- Familiarity with Spark or Dask.
- Implementing optimization methods or deep learning.
What we offer you:
- Health benefits that start day one
- 401k Match with immediate vesting
- Maternity Top-up benefits
- Competitive time off package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development (think monetary coverage for things like certifications, professional memberships or tech conferences)
- Weekly massages (not kidding!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people.