Sr. Data Scientist - Python and NLP and Chatbot
- Baner Rd, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
It is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch.
Position: Senior Data Scientist
Location: Pune (Currently WFH, Post pandemic you need to relocate)
Organization: A software product company with special focus on Artificial Intelligence. You will get to work with modern technology and challenging business processes.
Experience: 5-8 Years
*****Looking for someone who's based in Pune / Mumbai , can join immediately / within a month. Strong experience in Python with NLP (NLTK) project experience is mandatory. Not looking for Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Aspiring Data Scientist, BI Developer etc. Minimum 5 Years experience as a Data Scientist is a mandate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with customers to identify opportunities for leveraging their data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from the databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data
- 5+ Years of experience in Data Science / Machine Learning.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on data product development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Experience in deploying machine learning model in production.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages / drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Willing to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM / Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, NLP, etc.
- Experience using cloud services: Azure or AWS etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with NLP and chatbots would be bonus
BE/ B.Tech Computer Science
MSC / M.TECH Computer Science
**** Looking Someone who can start at the earliest / Within 1 Month. Strong experience in Python with NLP (NLTK) project experience is mandatory. Not looking for Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Aspiring Data Scientist, BI Developer etc. Minimum 5 Years experience as a Data Scientist is a mandate.