Project Leaders - Contaminated Land Management
- Sydney NSW, Australia
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,000 consultants and service providers. With experience across 125 countries and six continents we define, design and manage projects that create shared value for a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
We have deep expertise in things that matter and are easy to work with. Our clients trust and respect us for our creative thinking. Together we build strong relationships by repeatedly delivering on our promise: making complex easy.
RPS is expanding our technical project, program and delivery capabilities within the Contaminated Land Management sector, and in doing so are seeking applications from technical experienced practitioners for all aspects of contaminated land management to lead the growth of this technical delivery service.
We are looking for candidates, who have a minimum of 5 years experience in the contaminated land management specialisation, are based in Sydney / Brisbane / Melbourne, have extensive experience in delivering on a range of projects in sectors such as infrastructure, defence, oil & gas, energy, mining and who are excited by the opportunity to assist in growing and developing the national capability of this service with RPS.
Roles we are currently filling range from Project Directors, Senior Project Managers and Project Managers with technical experience in Contaminated Land Management. The roles require suitable experience in delivering complex projects, gathering and processing data (ESdat / GIS), leadership / teamwork skills and ability to build relationships in the industry.
· Tertiary qualifications in a science/engineering related field;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Demonstrated team player and able to self-motivate and take ownership of and be accountable for the delivery of contaminated land tasks and projects;
· Experience in data management software (ESdat / Equis / GINT) and preparation of environmental reports
· Confidence in interacting with clients / subcontractors and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
· Technical ability to solve complex problems for clients with practical solutions;
RPS will provide you with a generous remuneration + career development opportunities + paid parental leave + fit for work allowance and many more employee benefits.
RPS has a market leading project management team who specialist in the delivery of large complex projects and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential and talented leaders in the industry.
If you have the above-mentioned skills and are looking for an exciting job opportunity within a rapidly expanding organisation, then please submit your application today!