Practice Lead - ICT and Capability Project Management
- Sydney NSW, Australia
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,000 consultants and service providers. With experience across 125 countries and six continents we define, design and manage projects that create shared value for a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
We have deep expertise in things that matter and are easy to work with. Our clients trust and respect us for our creative thinking. Together we build strong relationships by repeatedly delivering on our promise: making complex easy.
RPS is seeking a senior ICT professional with strong leadership and demonstrated history of business development and program delivery, to lead our Capability Systems team in NSW working with Government and Corporate clients.
The Practice Lead position is a full-time permanent role and is responsible for the execution of the NSW Capability Systems business plan in line with the RPS group-wide services.
· Develop business, financial management, client service delivery and leading the NSW team to achieve timely, high quality client outcomes which are profitable for the business
· Develop and maintain relationships with new clients and enhance existing relationships with both internal and external clients
· Provide ICT program and project management support for large communications and ICT infrastructure projects including planning, construction and integration
· Strong communication, stakeholder management and collaboration skills
· Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
· Lead the delivery of projects to optimise time, cost and quality outcomes
· Strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently through unstructured tasks
· Relevant tertiary qualification or demonstrated equivalent experience/training
· Project management training or qualification desirable
· Able to successfully obtain and maintain a minimum Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance
· You will have senior management experience leading small to medium teams in the growth of a professional services business, delivering within a framework of targets and strategic plans.
· You will have a well-established network of relationships with potential clients and service providers that you can leverage to support growth in the business unit.
RPS will provide you with a generous remuneration + career development opportunities + paid parental leave + fit for work allowance and many more employee benefits.
RPS has a market leading project management team who specialist in the delivery of large complex projects and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential and talented leaders in the industry.
If you have the above-mentioned skills and are looking for an exciting job opportunity within a rapidly expanding organisation, then please submit your application today!