- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
RPS is seeking a qualified and experienced client-side construction industry Project Manager to join our team in Fortitude Valley on a permanent basis, to assist in planning and delivering projects across various market sectors.
You will enjoy working with RPS if you are committed to a role in Project Management which offers you scope, autonomy, challenge, collaboration and a place at the front line on projects. We are offering you the opportunity to be part of our continued success, providing you with a challenging and rewarding role where your efforts will be recognised.
- Demonstrated recent experience in the construction industry;
- Demonstrated recent experience on Defence projects would also be preferred but not essential;
- A strong understanding and proven experience in managing construction contracts and contract administration;
- A strong understanding and proven experience with a range of delivery methodologies including Full documentation / Fixed Lump Sum and Design and Construct;
- Stakeholder management experience is a necessity;
- Strong communications and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and manage and grow business relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner;
- Construction site health and safety course completion;
- Professional Qualifications in Architectural, Engineering, Construction Management or similar is desirable; and
- AIPM Certified Practising Project Manager certification or equivalent would be viewed favourably.
RPS will provide you with a generous remuneration + additional employee benefits such as flexible work arrangements, career development opportunities, professional memberships, paid parental leave, fit for work reimbursement and more.
RPS Project Management is a market leading project management team who specialist in the delivery of large complex projects and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential and talented leaders in the industry.
If you have the above-mentioned skills and are looking for an exciting job opportunity within a rapidly expanding organisation, then please submit your application today!