- Sydney NSW, Australia
RPS has a permanent full-time opportunity for experienced Senior Consultants to join our Sydney Infrastructure Advisory Team. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with advisory/consulting backgrounds looking to:
- Join a globally recognised advisory firm listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Support the delivery of Australia’s largest infrastructure Projects.
- Work closely with RPS senior leaders and the senior management of our clients to develop creative solutions for the delivery of transport, education, health, property, and energy projects.
- Contribute to the growth and development of RPS’s Advisory business.
You will provide advice across the full lifecycle of major public and private sector infrastructure Projects, including:
- Providing strategic commercial and technical advice to clients planning, delivering and investing in major public and private sector infrastructure:
- managing the procurement and tendering of major Government infrastructure projects;
- providing commercial, technical, and operational due diligence of infrastructure assets; and
- supporting claims and disputes and other expert services engagements.
- Supporting the overall management of RPS Group’s business by actively developing junior team members and fostering a collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Participating in business development initiatives to support the identification, development, and conversion of opportunities for future work.
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce / Finance, Law, Engineering or Project Management.
- 5 to 8 years of proven experience in consulting and/or advisory (transaction advisory, commercial or technical advisory, assurance or risk advisory, deal due diligence).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and work co-operatively with people at all levels, to achieve the required outcomes.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
RPS will provide you with generous remuneration + additional employee benefits such as flexible work options + paid parental leave + professional memberships + active life reimbursement and more.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and are committed to building the commercial, advisory, leadership, and management skills of our employees. We understand the importance of balancing work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. We will work with you to agree a career path and to ensure transparency of development goals and progression.
Founded in 1970, RPS is a leading global professional services firm which has been listed on the main London Stock Exchange since 1995 and has over 6,000 employees
Operating in 125 countries across six continents, we carry out 1000+ Projects and programs each year for clients including governments, their agencies, the private sector and financial institutions worldwide.
RPS is an established global leader in infrastructure advisory, known for working on landmark infrastructure programs across Australia and the Asia Pacific, including Inland Rail, Queensland’s Rollingstock Expansion Program, NSW’s Sydney Metro Project, and Victoria’s Level Crossing Removal Project.
If we have sparked your interest and you feel you meet the above criteria, then please submit your resume for this exciting opportunity today.