Renewables Market Lead
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
We are looking to appoint a Renewables Market Lead who will play a key role in the RPS team.
This role will focus on growing RPS’ capability and services for the renewable energy market across Australia Asia Pacific (AAP).
The Renewables Lead will be required to work collaboratively at the leadership level across divisions and segments to deliver greater value for our clients and drive growth. This position has a specific focus on growing our project management capability in the renewables market, however all divisions in the AAP business provide services to the renewables market and this position is expected to build strong, effective relationships nationally, with the ultimate goal of growing RPS’ overall market position in renewable energy.
- Develop and implement the AAP strategic growth plan for renewable energy, in partnership with all AAP divisions (Project Management; Advisory; Place and Environment) as well as the Energy segment.
- Ensure sustainable fee and profit growth of the Renewables sector in line with the segment strategic growth plan.
- Contribute to the AAP leadership team’s deliberations on the annual and three-year business unit and division plans in respect of renewables.
- Contribute to the wider Project Management and AAP Renewables Team in shaping business direction and strategy.
- Coordinate quarterly and six-monthly workshops with the AAP Renewables Team to progress service line development and growth plans
- Deep understanding of the Australian renewables sector, particularly in the development, planning, transaction, and delivery of major projects.
- Strong team leadership, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of working with renewables sector clients including developer led.
- Strong experience in the delivery of renewables projects either on the developer or the contractor side.
- Proven ability to develop long-term business relationships with clients and industry partners.
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, commerce, finance and/or engineering backed by 15 to 20 years’ experience in the Australian Renewables market.
- Demonstrable experience and deep understanding of the Australian renewables sector including offshore and onshore wind, solar, hydrogen and waste to energy.
- Demonstrated capability in commercial performance, client engagement, business development and team growth.
- Strong knowledge of working with government clients.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & well-being:
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Well-being benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities
If you have the above-mentioned skills and are looking for an exciting job opportunity within a rapidly expanding organisation, then please submit your application today!