Senior Pursuit & Bid Coordinator
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Senior Pursuit & Bid Coordinator to join our Planning & Environment division. Based in our Fortitude Valley office, our team are business partners in winning the right work and investing less in doing so. You will be responsible for working with our team leaders to track and position for pursuits; create winning bids and make the most of our panels.
Within pursuits, being responsible for the coordination of:
- A monthly winning work report
- Pursuit plans for major pursuits
- SEQ panels register
For bids, taking charge of:
- Coordinating go/no go discussions
- Coordinating Brisbane bids, including production, writing, reviews and upload
- Maintain local inputs to bid toolkit - CVs, project experience.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in bid coordination in a professional service setting
- Ability to work at a fast pace, juggle lots of activities simultaneously whilst keeping a cool head
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Flexibility with changing priorities and deadlines
- High level of computer literacy and advanced skills in Office 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and be able to work autonomously with little direction.
- Ideally with experience in professional services industry ie. environmental, design or planning.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects. We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity.
RPS will provide you with a generous remuneration + career development opportunities + paid parental leave + active life benefit and more.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply today!