ICT Systems Developer
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
RPS is seeking an ICT Systems Developer based in Brisbane to join a growing and vibrant team for the assistance with ICT projects for Government and Corporate clients. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager – Capability Systems, the successful candidate will be required for an immediate start on a current project, we are flexible in regards to permanent or fixed term contract for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of corporate applications and systems through the development of new and existing applications.
The below criteria are essential for the suitable candidate:
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Extensive and proven track record of success in SharePoint Development and SharePoint Online
- Experience with further Microsoft stack products including DevOps, Active Directory and ASP.NET
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently through unstructured tasks
The below criteria are highly desirable and would be looked upon favourably by the hiring team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Preference will be given to developers with Power BI, Node.js, Angular / React experience
- Experience in providing ICT project management support for Microsoft based implementations desirable. Includes change planning, coordination of the external consultants, discovery of the program of works and client-side change management
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with applications in Government, particularly Defence, secure environments will be highly regarded.
RPS is a connected global professional services firm of 5,600 people. Operating in 125 countries we’re as diverse as the communities and clients we represent. Together, we define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
We solve problems that matter to our clients and their communities. And we are easy to work with. We are confidently pragmatic and we have a winning mindset. Making complex easy.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience and passion required to succeed in this contract position, then please submit your application today!