- Melbourne VIC, Australia
Are you ready for the next step in your career? RPS is looking to appoint a Heritage Manager who will play a key role in contributing to and identifying opportunities for the Heritage team to grow and expand their capabilities.
The Heritage Manager will also contribute to the Melbourne Heritage team by providing high quality technical and client management skills. As well as, working closely with the General Manager and Heritage Discipline Leader to provide operational support and functional reporting in order to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the Melbourne heritage team
This exciting opportunity will allow you to take that next step in your career whilst still directly contributing to existing and future projects throughout Melbourne.
- Project management of diverse project portfolio and delivery of heritage services for a wide range of projects and clients;
- Provide technical expertise across a diverse range of heritage projects;
- Seek new commercial opportunities and foster existing relationships with clients; and
- Demonstrate strong leadership for the Melbourne Heritage team whilst collaborating with other leaders.
- Qualifications in Archaeology, Heritage Management or a related degree;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant commercial experience, in heritage management solutions;
- Working knowledge of Commonwealth and State (Victoria) Aboriginal and historical heritage legislative frameworks;
- Expertise in consulting with Aboriginal communities, heritage interest groups and government representatives;
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and project portfolios;
- Business development track record – demonstrated success in identifying new opportunities, nurturing existing client relationships and contributing to growth of business;
- Experience scoping, managing and delivering a diverse range of heritage projects; and
- Strong relationships and professional reputation across business sectors.
RPS will provide you with a generous remuneration + career development opportunities + great team culture + active life allowance and many more employee benefits.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects. We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply today!