Technical Writers / Business Analysts - Casual
- Perth WA 6000, Australia
RPS is a global network of professionals who provide world-class consultancy solutions in energy, resources, mining, infrastructure, environment and urban growth.
Due to increased projects in the pipeline and potential future projects we are seeking Technical Writers to join our team on a casual basis.
The main responsibilities of this position will be authoring and editing/formatting document content in accordance with prescribed specifications, processes and applications. Our clients are large organisations so experience with large corporate management systems within Mining, Oil & Gas or Defence will be highliy regarded.
- Applying document lifecycle management practices in accordance with prescribed specifications, processes and applications;
- Uploading and downloading of documents to client’s document management system;
- Providing a level of administrative assistance in relation to assigned/planned Technical Writing activities.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Advanced level of professional Technical Writing capabilities;
- Extremely high attention to detail;
- Advanced skills in MS Office especially MS Word;
- Intermediate MS Sharepoint experience;
- Document Control experience e.g. Documentum;
- Business Process Mapping & Improvement;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated ability to meet demanding deadlines.