- Wellington, New Zealand
RPS is seeking a highly motivated, courageous and agile Regional Manager to join our growing Wellington office.
This is a thrilling opportunity for an executive leader to spearhead complex New Zealand projects, and help develop a solid and dynamic Kiwi team.
The successful candidate will plan, co-ordinate and lead projects to achieve their objectives. They will empower employees, subcontractors and consultants to ensure outstanding time, cost, quality and safety performance is achieved. They will build effective teams, form continuing client relationships, and action innovative growth strategies.
The successful candidate will have diverse experience in successfully delivering projects in the built environment, with strong professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Strong communications and leadership skills;
- Previous client-side experience in the built environment;
- A strong understanding and proven experience with a range of delivery methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow business relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively; and
- IPMA, PMI or AIPM certification or equivalent would be advantageous.
RPS will provide a generous remuneration, personnel development opportunities, active life allowance and other employee benefits.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects. We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity.