Senior Heritage Consultant
- Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
With a diverse work portfolio in Victoria and across Australia, RPS is looking to appoint a Senior Consultant who will play a key technical role in the Heritage team, as well as contributing to the growth of the division and expansion of capabilities in Melbourne.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to continue to develop your knowledge and expertise within the field whilst being recognised as a key contributor to various existing and future projects throughout Melbourne.
- Deliver quality project work and advice to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with the relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Provide technical expertise across a diverse range of heritage projects.
- Seek new commercial opportunities and build professional relationships that enhance business growth and development.
- Preparation of proposals and project management.
- Mentorship within the heritage team and ad-hoc support of Manager and Discipline Leader.
- Archaeology, Heritage Management or a similar related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant commercial experience, in heritage management solutions.
- Working knowledge of Commonwealth and State (Victoria) Aboriginal and historical heritage legislative frameworks.
- Expertise in consulting with Aboriginal communities, heritage interest groups and government representatives.
- Project management experience, including invoicing and administration of contracts and budgets.
- Demonstrated business development success.
- Ability to nurture existing client relationships and balance client objectives.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects. We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity.
RPS offers career progression opportunities as well as paid study leave + professional memberships + active life allowance + paid anniversary leave + more.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the above criteria.