Sr. Infor Financial Consultant - Nationwide
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
RPI Consultants is seeking a Senior Infor Financial Consultant (Lawson) to join our growing Infor ERP Practice. This position would be responsible for the implementation of any and all Infor Financial Management applications including business needs analysis, requirements gathering, system design and configuration, conversions, end-user training and post live support. This Sr. Consultant will work with clients in a variety of ways to support internal Finance efforts and work with the RPI teams to continuously improve project delivery and value add services. As a RPI Consultant, you will work towards becoming a thought leader in the space including delivery of presentations at user groups, online webinars and content creation.
Senior Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Support sales efforts including business needs analysis, project approach review and estimation of implementation effort
- Act as lead consultant in design, configuration and deployment of FSM / ICS implementations
- Provide end user training, client guidance and post live support for implementations
- Work on process Improvement efforts for customers who have already FM modules in place
- Provide thought leadership in the FM space including delivery of presentations and creation of relevant content
- Ensure quality of deliverables
- Deliver on time and on project budget
The successful candidate will have a high level of sales and customer service skills and have the ability to think strategically. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to interface effectively with our customers (at all levels) and work with the RPI Sales team and Leadership to effectively generate revenue where opportunities align.
- 5-8 years of hands on Infor Financial consulting experience
- Business Process improvement assessments and recommendations for clients
- Preferably experienced in both 9.0 and 10.0 versions of Infor ERP and CloudSuite Financials
- Experience with General Ledger, AP/AR, Budgeting, Billing, Purchasing, Asset
- Management, Project and Activities Accounting, Billing and Revenue Management, Inventory Control, Forecasting, and/or Grants Management
- Experience working in a Healthcare environment including understanding of Healthcare contracting needs
- Experience with business process validation, system configuration, data conversions and migrations, system customization, testing, cut-over planning & execution, go-live and end user support
Position is nationwide and requires travel (50%+).
Location: Position is nationwide and requires frequent travel nationwide as well as the discipline to work from home as needed.
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RPI Consultants, based in Baltimore since 1999, provides business, functional and technical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software consulting focused on the Infor Lawson Market.
"RPI Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a federal contractor, we take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity and all candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.