Senior Infor Supply Management Consultant
- 101 N Haven St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
RPI Consultants is seeking a Senior Lawson Supply Management Consultant to join our growing Infor Lawson Practice. This position would be responsible for the implementation of any and all Lawson Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications including business needs analysis, requirements gathering, system design and configuration, conversions, end-user training and post live support. This Sr. Consultant will work with clients in a variety of ways to support internal Procurement efforts and work with the RPI teams to continuously improve project delivery and value add services. As a RPI Consultant, you will work towards becoming a thought leader in the space including delivery of presentations at user groups, online webinars and content creation.
Senior Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Support sales efforts including business needs analysis, project approach review and estimation of implementation effort
- Act as lead consultant in design, configuration and deployment of SCM implementations
- Provide end user training, client guidance and post live support for implementations
- Work on process Improvement efforts for customers who have already SCM modules in place
- Provide thought leadership in the SCM space including delivery of presentations and creation of relevant content
- Ensure quality of deliverables
- Deliver on time and on project budget
The successful candidate will have a high level of sales and customer service skills and have the ability to think strategically. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to interface effectively with our customers (at all levels) and work with the RPI Sales team and Practice Managers to effectively generate revenue where opportunities align.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Infor Lawson’s S3 Procurement Suite including:
- Experience with the ERP Procure to Pay lifecycle
- Knowledge in PO Agreement (PO25) maintenance and Contract Management
- Broad knowledge of Lawson Requisition Center (RQC)
- Experience with Inventory Management including cycle counting and Mobile Supply Chain Management (MSCM)
- Experience working in a Healthcare environment including understanding of Healthcare contracting needs
- Experience with business process validation, system configuration, data conversions and migrations, system customization, testing, cutover planning & execution, go-live and end user support
Position is nationwide and requires travel (50%+).
Location: Position is nationwide and requires frequent travel nationwide as well as the discipline to work from home as needed.
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.