Business Analyst - Financial Automation
- 101 N Haven St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn business analysis and consulting while working in a team environment with tons of growth potential? Do you know what a General Ledger is?
RPI Consultants will give you training related to enterprise software, business processes, and consulting. As the position progresses, system implementation responsibilities will include; business requirements gathering, process design, gap analysis, functional documentation and specifications, integrated testing, data conversions, report development, and end user training and support.
- Work as part of system implementation teams to implement and improve various Infor CloudeSuite ERP software
- Develop proficiency utilizing and implementing Infor Cloud Suite Financials, CSF, through hands-on experiences
- Absorb technical and business process knowledge while applying your Finance, Accounting and /or Economics education
The ideal candidate:
- Has working experience with financial services automation, back-office processes such as general ledger entries, billing or accounts payable
- Has a background in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Is an excellent communicator with the ability to speak in front of groups while conveying complex ideas
- Possesses strong writing skills
- Is well-versed in standard Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project
- Demonstrates organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Has a willingness to push themselves to learn technical concepts such as system integrations and business process automation
- Is a team player! RPI’s “team based approach” leverages multiple resources by specific areas of expertise towards accomplishing team goals. You will never be asked to run a project without support.
Travel: 50%+ nationwide
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.