Technical Solutions Analyst
- 1413 Tech Blvd. Suite 211, Tampa, FL, United States
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
RPI Consultants is seeking an ambitious, highly motivated Technical Analyst to join our growing team based in our East Tampa office.
This is an opportunity to take your is entry level skills and education into the software consulting world. RPI Consultants will provide training related to Infor ERP as well as teaching you the skills to become a outstanding consultant.
Responsibilities will include systems installation and integration, custom programming, workflow development, technical documentation, data conversions, report development and end user support.
The ideal candidate:
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Can write professional and well thought out emails and end user documentation
- Education and background in Information Technology or Computer Science ideal
- Well-versed in standard Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and ProjectSoftware consulting world
- Has knowledge of system administration (Windows or Unix) and architecture of web based applications is also helpful
- Ability to learn new technology very quickly
- Organized and able to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Must be a team player! RPI’s “team based approach” leverages multiple resources by specific areas of expertise towards accomplishing team goals
Hands on experience with:
- System Administration
- Computer /Information Science degree
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be willing to live and work in Tampa, FL?
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RPI Consultants, based in Baltimore since 1999, provides business, functional and technical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software consulting focused on the Infor Lawson Market.