Lawson Technical Consultant
- 1413 Tech Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619, USA
RPI Consultants provide business, functional and technical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software consulting focused on the Infor Lawson market since 1999.
Headquartered in Baltimore, MD with offices in Tampa, FL. Phoenix, AZ and Kansas City, RPI Consultants is seeking a Lawson Technical Consultant to join our growing team. This position is responsible for Infor Lawson upgrades, process improvement projects, and implementations. This includes technical documentation and specifications, data conversions, report development and end user support.
As a Technical Consultant you will be challenged to
- Install and administer the following Lawson servers: Lawson System Foundation, Landmark, Ming.le, Smart Office, Lawson Business Intelligence, Mobile Supply Chain Management
- Perform Lawson upgrades, both in-place and parallel, potentially including a change of operating system or database
- Conduct onsite training sessions on topics such as IPA development and security administration
- Provide technical support to client Lawson administration teams, troubleshooting environment issues, supporting client customization
- Develop custom solutions for clients including requirements gathering, design, documentation, build, testing support, and production deployment, using a variety of Lawson technologies including Infor Process Automation
- Create and maintain security model including authorization, access control, federating multiple systems, domain binds, across LSF and Landmark
Experience scripting, programming and developing are required.
At least three years of experience in a Lawson Administrator role, either consulting or client side doing the following:
- Developing custom solutions for Lawson such as IPA flows,
- 4GL custom programs,
- Crystal Reports,
- Database views,
- Server-side scripts,
- Design Studio screens,
- EMSS customization
Ideal if you have acquired certifications within the past three years:
- LAW-LA10-100 Infor Certified Lawson Administrator
- LAW-LD10-100 Infor Certified Landmark Developer
- LAW-SAUC10-100 Infor Certified Lawson Security Authorization Consultant
This position is based in the Tampa Bay area but remote work will be considered for highly skilled candidates.