Senior Infor CloudSuite Consultant - Nationwide
- USA, USA, USA, United States
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
RPI Consultants seeks Senior Infor Global HR and Talent Management Consultants to join our growing Infor Practice. In this role, you are responsible for leading full cycle implementations of Global HR, Benefits and Absence Management, Talent Acquisition, Performance & Goal and Compensation Management including business needs analysis, requirements gathering, system design and configuration, conversions, end-user training and post live support.
Additionally, as Senior Lead, you will work with the RPI HCM and PMO teams to continuously improve project delivery and value add services as well as support company marketing efforts.
- Act as lead consultant in design, configuration and deployment of Infor Lawson CloudeSuite including Global HR, Absence Management, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Performance & Goal, Compensation and Succession Management
- Provide end user training, testing support, client guidance and post live support
- Provide thought leadership in the Infor Lawson space including delivery of presentations and creation of relevant content
- Ensure quality of deliverables
- Deliver on time and on project budget
- Support sales efforts including business needs analysis, project approach review and estimation of implementation effort
- Participated in a version 11 Global HR implementation project in a lead functional or technical role
- Hands on experience with Infor Cloud Suite, either on the client side in a lead functional or administrator role; or in consulting capacity
- High level customer service skills and the ability to think strategically
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to interface effectively with our customers (at all levels) and work with other RPI Practice Managers to effectively generate revenue where opportunities align.
Location: Position is nationwide and requires frequent travel nationwide as well as the discipline to work from home as needed.
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RPI Consultants, based in Baltimore since 1999, provides business, functional and technical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software consulting focused on the Infor Lawson Market.