Sr. Lawson Payroll Consultant- Nationwide
- USA, USA, USA, United States
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
RPI Consultants is seeking a Lawson Payroll Senior Consultant to join our growing team. This position is responsible for Infor Lawson upgrades, process improvement projects, and new business implementations. You will work as part of System Implementation teams to implement and improve customer use of Infor Lawson HCM Payroll systems. This will include business requirements gathering and process design, gap analysis, functional documentation and specifications, integrated testing, data conversions, report development, end user training and support.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience implementing Human Capital Management & Payroll Solutions
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Project
- The ability to quickly learn and understand software and project management tools
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
Must be a team player! RPI’s “team based approach” leverages multiple resources by specific areas of expertise towards accomplishing team goals.
RPI Consultants, based in Baltimore since 1999, provides business, functional and technical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software consulting focused on the Infor Lawson Market.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Lawson Payroll modules
- Experience working in Healthcare environments
- Experience with business process validation, system configuration, data conversions and migrations, system customization, testing, cutover planning & execution, go-live and end user support
This position is nationwide and pay is commensurate with experience.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RPI Consultants is headquartered in Baltimore since 1999.