Senior Kofax Consultant- Nationwide - Remote
- USA, USA, USA, us
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
RPI Consultants is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Kofax Consultant. This associate will apply their knowledge of Kofax scanning and OCR software platforms. In this position you will have the chance to:
- Use expert-level knowledge to design and deliver high quality and well architected enterprise solutions
- Work with the RPI team to deliver a best-in-the-business experience for our clients
- Build a career in a competitive, evolving industry and grow with RPI to become a leader in your field
This position is best suited for people who use all the tools at their disposal to arrive at an answer; self-sufficiency and adaptability in a challenging environment are the keys to success. Join RPI to see how software technology is shaping the future of schools, hospitals, banks, manufacturers, and more.
- Competitive compensation structure
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with 401k matching
- Team of experienced professionals who value both hard work and having fun
- Unique office atmosphere in Kansas City’s Crossroads Arts District, where we host parties during First Fridays
- Kofax Platinum Partner and Platinum Sponsor of the Inspire conference
- 5+ years of experience implementing and designing Kofax KTA (preferred) or KTM solutions
- Knowledge of scanner setup, OCR best practices, and all workflow configuration capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable and other financial processes
- Experience integrating with a variety of systems including Perceptive Content / ImageNow, Hyland Onbase, Infor Lawson, PeopleSoft, Dynamics AX, Epic, Banner, or similar
- Willingness to travel for on-site client work when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent work experience
Preference given to those who possess the following:
- Based in the Kansas City area
- Extensive knowledge of any additional Perceptive or Hyland products such as OnBase, ImageNow, Brainware/Intelligent Capture, Enterprise Search, or Nolij
- Understanding of API capabilities as well as the data structure of the Kofax database
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RPI Consultants is headquartered in Baltimore since 1999.