Senior Infor CloudSuite Consultant - Nationwide
- USA, USA, USA, us
At RPI we pride ourselves on being a team in the truest sense. We foster a collaborative working environment and are available to lend a hand where needed. Our approach focuses on results, but we enjoy thinking outside the box and breaking down preconceived notions. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Turnover is low. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.
- Responsible for technical solution design of CloudSuite implementations including guidance and decision making on various interface and reporting technologies
- Working as part of a CloudSuite implementation team, take responsibility for: data conversion/migration, interface development (manage a team of developers), action requests (forms and workflow), security model design (authentication and authorization), general troubleshooting supporting functional consultants and client resources
- Develop solutions within the Landmark toolset using Configuration Console and IPA
- Administer Landmark and Grid for on-premise and single tenant Cloud
- Configure ION to enable Ming.le 12 functionality
- Participated in a Global HR implementation project in a lead technical role
- Setup Infor Cloud for AD FS authentication
- Hands on experience with Infor Cloud Suite, either on the client side in the Administrator role or in consulting
- Experience creating/modifying IPA flows
- Modified the Infor delivered security classes and roles
- Used Configuration Console to add user fields, modify forms, and/or develop reports for Landmark applications
- Built interfaces to and from Landmark applications
- High level customer service skills and the ability to think strategically
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to interface effectively with our customers (at all levels) and work with other RPI Practice Managers to effectively generate revenue where opportunities align.
Location: Position is nationwide and requires frequent travel nationwide as well as the discipline to work from home as needed.
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
RPI Consultants, based in Baltimore since 1999, provides business, functional and technical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software consulting focused on the Infor Lawson Market.