- -, Bucuresti, Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a Front-End Developer for one of our partners based in Bucharest, a multinational company with main activity in software development of medical and healthcare applications.
• Be part of a self-organizing Scrum team;
• Contribute to all the application development lifecycle phases;
• Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria;
• Collaborate with senior developers and architects to ship fully-fledged features;
• Improve Agile delivery processes by continuously providing feedback and coming with new ideas.
• Working experience in React JS or similar (i.e. Angular or Vue) is strongly desired
• Strong experience working with HTML and CSS;
• Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs;
• Experience with software engineering practices;
• High level analysis, pro-activity, and problem-solving skills;
• Good verbal and written communication in English;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge of Atlassian products (Git, JIRA, Confluence);
• Knowledge of FHIR standard would be very desirable;
• Knowledge in developing web services, using noSQL databases (Couchbase DB or MongoDB);
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
• We offer a pleasant working environment, with all the necessary tools and equipment to facilitate the activity;
• We put health first and offer a package of top medical services;
• We favor relaxation through culture, and we encourage our colleagues to use «Bookster»;
• The right to holiday is essential and beneficial, which is why we encourage holidays by giving colleagues a holiday budget (vacation vouchers)
• Meal vouchers for each worked day;
• We deduct the cost for the means of public transport.