Field Marketing Manager
- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
- Lead and monitor the overall health of an assigned brand
- Drive collaboration between marketing, franchise operations, global sales, revenue, branding and compliance.
- Work with our data analytics, customer support and field teams to identify and prioritize key indicators of overall brand performance.
- Ensure performance standards and tracking systems for measuring brand contribution, web and mobile direct platform performance and marketing campaigns using RLHC EDW.
- Identify and implement an appropriate course of action for improved success with each performance indicator.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensure tasks are set to the appropriate priority levels and the team responds accordingly.
- Coordinate efforts to improve the overall customer experience within the brand.
- Conduct quarterly business review with senior leaders.
- Conduct property audits for both existing and new hotel activations followed by critical path creation and ongoing management to improve overall digital health of the asset or portfolio.
- Ongoing education with brand portfolio on marketing related questions and projects according to brand standards and procedures.
- Perform brand related tasks as requested by hotel to include (but not limited to) photoshoot scheduling, traditional marketing services, marketing automation requests, etc.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- 3-5 years in a consumer or client facing role
- Superior communication, time management and project management skills are essential.
- Ability to resolve cross-functional issues with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Understanding of basic digital marketing strategy and tactic: i.e. paid search, Display advertising, Natural Search, Retargeting, Recapture programs.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Office, Excel, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and systems.
- Experience with Digital Marketing is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines. Connects honestly and openly with others.
- Passion for excellence and acts with integrity.
- Seeks to develop effective working relationship with all stakeholders and touchpoints.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline