- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
- Responsible for the monthly financial statement close process for various sub-processes including accounts payable, accruals, fixed assets, and others as determined necessary.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly leases, corporate accruals, corporate accounts payable, corporate allocation entries, intangible assets, fixed assets, hotel operational activity.
- Assist as requested in the reconciliation of other accounts.
- Assist with the maintenance of the general ledger chart of accounts, including requests for additions, and/or changes to chart and documentation of all changes.
- Maintain accounting processes to ensure proper accounting and controls are in place.
- Assist business unit and finance personnel in providing analysis, information and support for evaluating division performance and forecast.
- Develop, document and implement process improvements related to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Supervision of 3 to 4 staff.
- Assist with the audit process, liaise with internal auditors and assess any changes necessary.
- BS degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience. AP preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures.
- Experience maintaining general ledger, reconciling accounts and accruals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems. Great Plains experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline