- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
- Act as Assistant to CEO, COO, Chairperson of the Board, and CFO, taking intiative to resolve issues and problems with minimal guidance.
- Provide administrative support to General Counsel, VP Operations and Senior Leadership Team (SLT), as requested.
- Assist in answering and direct all incoming calls.
- Gather information, assemble and distribute Board Reports and assist CFO and General Counsel in other duties related to Board Meetings.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports as necessary. Apprise CEO of any extra-ordinary expenses.
- Make flight/travel arrangements for any and all members of the SLT and Board of Directors, as requested. Effectively coordinate all travel related needs (hotel, ground transportation, etc.).
- Proactively manage calendar appointments for CEO, coordination of meetings CEO attends, ensuring no overlap, double booking ot disconnect with travel arrangements, etc.
- Handle miscellaneous tasks associated with Red Lion Hotels Corporation and subsidiaries as assigned including, but not limited to, assistance with the UFOC, Investor Packages and administrative duties such as filing, word processing, organization of record.
- Handle numerous administrative tasks, as needed, related to Franchise owners and assist with the coordination of Franchise VIP Travel Program reservations, as required.
- Submit Hotel Operations, Lodging Development, and Brand Services account requests through the account request system (ARS) including, but not limited to, account activations, account changes, account deactivations and new equipment orders.
- Responsible for submitting exception reporting (vacation, sick pay, bereavements, etc.) for the Executive team utilizing the timekeeping system.
- Approve Outlook conference room(s) calendar appointments.
- Follow end-of-day procedures: secure important documents, send mail, leave workspace looking professional and clean.
- Facilitate odering and stocking of corporate supplies, snacks, and beverages
- Facilitate mail/package delivery and distribution
- Minimum of 3 years experience administrative support - Executive level.
- Considerable knowledge of administrative policies and procedures.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and self motivated.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- Ability to develop and maintain filing systems.
- You are able to multi-task, follow-through, take initiative to solve problems and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- You can connect honestly and openly with your guests and your team.
- You can develop effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Proven history of learning on the fly, overcoming obstacles, and going the extra step.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence