Senior Financial Analyst
- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
With us you will be able to:
- Assist in financial and strategic planning, budgeting and internal operational reporting. The position will play an integral role in the development and execution of the company’s strategic direction.
- Manage the Corporate Cash forecast by entity, balance sheet forecast, financial analysis, business planning and budgeting. Monitor progress and changes to cash.
- Be involved in company budgeting, forecasting and financial planning, including capital and cash flow management and forecasting. Prepare balance sheet, cash flow, free cash flow, debt covenant and equity rollforward forecasts.
- Assist with financial analysis of business development opportunities and growth initiatives.
- Assist with financial programs for franchise owners such as leasing, lending, etc.
- Create ad-hoc management reports as needed to provide status updates on real estate, debt or cash.
- Coordinate/provide all financial analysis and financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership informed as to the Company’s financial status.
- Update/improve the Company’s financial analysis processes and reporting creating efficiencies and leveraging technology.
- Recruitment: RLHC hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping RLHC continue to build one of the best hospitality companies.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- The listed items may not be the only duties performed in this position - there will be other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills required with strong attention to details.
- A self-started who is able to work independently and interact with all relevant internal and external business partners as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- 3 - 5 years of finance or accounting experience, including forecasting of balance sheet and cash flow
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Similar; MBA strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline