Template - Front Office Supervisor
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Assist in selecting, training, supervising, scheduling, developing, disciplining, and counseling associates in the Front Desk of the Hotel.
- Assist in managing front office and establishment of policies and procedures.
- Confer and cooperate with other department managers to ensure coordination of Hotel activities.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- The ability to achieve a monthly departmental loyalty program goal, through the promotion of the program.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Knowledge of front office policies and procedures, reservations, accounts receivable.
- Understanding of front office accounting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Ability to defuse a potential problem situation confidently.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.