Manager - Franchise Administration
- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
The Manager Franchise Administration fosters brand equity, best in class operations, and stewardship by effectively monitoring and managing the provisions of our franchise license agreements to ensure all mutual obligations are being met.
The position is responsible for routinely and analyzing, documenting and monitoring RLH franchise license agreements to ensure accurate and timely execution of key provisions required of both licensor and licensee. The position serves as a key liaison among operations, accounting, and legal teams, building relationships and processes to facilitate effective business process management in license agreement provisions. The position proactively identifies opportunities, risks, and process improvements to facilitate seamless execution of license agreement terms.
- RLH Corporation Legal, Accounting & Franchise Operations
- Franchised Hotel Licensees, Operators & Management Companies
- Reviews and documents franchise and license agreements with high attention to detail.
- Collaborates and consults with various stakeholders, including finance, accounting, operations, and legal, to ensure that franchisees and licensees are meeting their obligations in a timely manner.
- Develops and implements effective process management systems and documentation to support accurate and timely reporting and change management communication with key stakeholders.
- Identifies discontinuities between legal terms, systems, and results, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to effectively resolve issues.
- Develops and implements regular and ad-hoc reporting related to license agreement data points.
- Supports the license agreement lifecycle by:
- Communicating provisions of new agreements to respective RLH process suppliers.
- Administering the CRM to audit and maintain all Agreement related data management (Contract Dates, Legal Entities, Fees, Licensee Contacts, etc.), ensuring contract terms and other key data points are accurately documented.
- Ensuring franchise and license agreements are organized and maintained in electronic filing systems.
- Supporting the license agreement default administration process
- Researching and securing licensee/owner entity and other back-up documents.
- Responding to hotel and internal support research requests relating to hotel’s License Agreement terms, including providing copies of License Agreement, Addendums, and Amendments as requested.
- Supporting the agreement termination administration process.
- Supports the license agreement variance committee to compile data points for unique contract term requests.
- Tracks and records hotel and internal engagements and correspondence using the CRM account management and other systems.
- Manages special projects as assigned by operations leadership
You should be:
- Experienced. A combination of 3+ years business office management, legal administration, and accounting experience. In-house contract management experience beneficial.
- An exceptional communicator. You have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to listen and empathize with others, convey confidence, and provide exemplary levels of service. You can effectively communicate with all organization levels.
- Technically Proficient. Proficient knowledge of desktop productivity tools including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, e-scheduling and e-mail systems. Demonstrated expertise in CRM systems, MS Dynamics 365 experience preferred.
- Detailed: passionate and skilled in attention to detail and take pride in quality and accuracy. You quickly identify discontinuities, and effectively resolve them.
- Organized. Highly organized and demonstrate success as a self-starter and ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines. You must have the time management skills to multi-task across different disciplines and time zones utilizing multiple forms of communication including email, telephone, and written correspondence.
- Passionate Self Starter. You deliver best in class franchise operations support and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment. You are proactive in achieving goals and business objectives individually, and with a team.
- Resourceful. You are constantly seeking ways to accomplish work efficiently and effectively, socializing best practices with teammates and supervisors.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving improvements.
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.