Shuttle Van Driver
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Open the door to adventure. From coast to coast, when you stay at Red Lion Hotels, you can count on warm service, restful sleep, and local knowledge you won’t find at other hotels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Respond to all guest requests for shuttle service in a prompt and courteous manner: assist guests with luggage while boarding and off loading the vehicle.
· Operate vehicle in accordance with state laws: observe all airport rules pertaining to shuttle vehicles
· Explain and promote hotel facilities, outlets and services to guest and provide information to guests regarding local attractions and activities.
· Perform daily inspection of vehicles: takes necessary action to correct deficiencies or unsafe conditions: keep vehicle clean neat at all times.
· Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
· May regularly inspect and clear hotel entrance and surrounding area of litter and debris
· May assist with other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or equivalent, and one year guest services or driver experience preferred. Must be 25 years of age with a valid Georgia driver’s license.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
· Carrying, pushing, or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
· Driving to and from guest destinations
· Handling objects such as luggage
· Bending, stooping, kneeling
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with clients, guests and employees
· Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing departmental records/logs, reading road signs, etc.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Must be over the age of 25, and have a clear driving record for 36 months. Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
Red Lion Hotel Albany is a fun place to work at a easy to get to location.
We offer health, dental and vision insurance to our full time employees after 60 days.
Work hard play hard, we give personal time after 90 days to full time employees and vacation time after one year of service.
Complimentary lunch on Sunday, along with discounted meal options.
Hotel discounts with Red Lion Brands
Employee recognition: Employee of the Month, Year and Manager of the Year.