Manager, Digital Operations
- Denver, CO, USA
About RLabs, Inc.
RLabs, Inc., is a subsidiary of Red Lion Hotels Corporation (RLHC, NYSE: RLH). RLabs provides technology products and services that enable hotel owners and operators to engage with their guests across the travel decision-making process.
Today, RLHC and its franchising subsidiaries, Red Lion Hotels Franchising, Inc. and Red Lion Hotels Canada Franchising, Inc., are our largest customers with over 1,300 hotels combined. RLabs also provides a full suite of hospitality technology products and services to independent hotels through Canvas, a fast-growing business vertical within RLabs with domestic U.S. and international expansion opportunities.
What you’ll do:
The Manager, Marketing Operations at RLabs will be an integral member of the digital marketing team, which advances engagement with our Franchise customers, and works closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to manage and orchestrate all of the systems, process and people to run a world-class marketing organization
- Lead and monitor the overall health of an assigned brand
- Drive collaboration between marketing, franchise operations, global sales, revenue, branding and compliance.
- Work with our data analytics, customer support and field teams to identify and prioritize key indicators of overall brand performance.
- Ensure performance standards and tracking systems for measuring brand contribution, web and mobile direct platform performance and marketing campaigns using RLHC EDW.
- Identify and implement an appropriate course of action for improved success with each performance indicator.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensure tasks are set to the appropriate priority levels and the team responds accordingly.
- Coordinate efforts to improve the overall customer experience within the brand.
- Conduct quarterly business review with senior leaders.
- Conduct property audits for both existing and new hotel activations followed by critical path creation and ongoing management to improve overall digital health of the asset or portfolio.
- Ongoing education with brand portfolio on marketing related questions and projects according to brand standards and procedures.
- Perform brand related tasks as requested by hotel to include (but not limited to) photoshoot scheduling, traditional marketing services, marketing automation requests, etc.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- 1-3 years in a consumer or client facing role
- Superior communication, time management and project management skills are essential.
- Ability to resolve cross-functional issues with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Understanding of basic digital marketing strategy and tactic i.e. paid search, Display advertising, Natural Search, Retargeting, Recapture programs.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Office, Excel, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and systems.
- Experience with E-Marketing is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines. Connects honestly and openly with others.
- Passion for excellence and acts with integrity.
- Seeks to develop effective working relationship with all stakeholders and touchpoints.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.