Analyst - Revenue Strategy
- Denver, CO, USA
About RLabs, Inc.
RLabs, Inc., is a subsidiary of Red Lion Hotels Corporation (RLHC, NYSE: RLH). RLabs provides technology products and services that enable hotel owners and operators to engage with their guests across the travel decision-making process.
Today, RLHC and its franchising subsidiaries, Red Lion Hotels Franchising, Inc. and Red Lion Hotels Canada Franchising, Inc., are our largest customers with over 1,300 hotels combined. RLabs also provides a full suite of hospitality technology products and services to independent hotels through Canvas, a fast-growing business vertical within RLabs with domestic U.S. and international expansion opportunities.
RLH/RLabs Revenue Team Overview:
Under new leadership, RLH’s revenue team is embarking on an expansive journey to become one of the most advanced top-line teams in the industry. Equipped with powerful technology, engaged leadership and a culture that drives one to grow his or her skillset each day, RLH is a place for driven individuals with an appetite for innovation and the grit to build something remarkable.
What you’ll do:
- You will report to the Director, Revenue Strategy and design analyses, collect and prepare data, incorporate business context and logic, execute analyses, draw conclusions and identify next steps.
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of revenue management and have the opportunity to grow into owning property revenue management strategy.
- You’ll partner with associates across the company to collect and understand data as well as ensure appropriate buy-in for all initiatives.
- You will be a trusted adviser to your team and will support a portfolio of hotels in order to provide advice over sales and marketing elements.
Core Skillset requirements:
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to draw conclusions from data that can inform further analyses or help solidify a business strategy. Inquisitive by nature.
- Understanding of Excel, especially analytics and modeling (e.g., vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated use within data visualizers such as Power BI and Tableau preferred
Soft Skillset requirements:
- Gravity for sound process and business management.
- Self-discipline to operate effectively and autonomously.
- Flexibility, grace under pressure, and a sense of humor.
- Strong empathy for colleagues and skillsets of varied levels.
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership with the ability to inspire others and gain buy-in.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and vision for prioritization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and define issues, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Bachelor’s degree in Econ, stats, math, finance focuses or 1+ years of experience in hotel revenue management or closely aligned discipline(s).
- Entry-level position
At RLabs, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.