Director - Revenue Strategy
- Denver, CO, USA
About RLabs, Inc.
RLabs, Inc., is a subsidiary of Red Lion Hotels Corporation (RLHC, NYSE: RLH). RLabs provides technology products and services that enable hotel owners and operators to engage with their guests across the travel decision-making process.
Today, RLHC and its franchising subsidiaries, Red Lion Hotels Franchising, Inc. and Red Lion Hotels Canada Franchising, Inc., are our largest customers with over 1,300 hotels combined. RLabs also provides a full suite of hospitality technology products and services to independent hotels through Canvas, a fast-growing business vertical within RLabs with domestic U.S. and international expansion opportunities.
RLH Revenue Team Overview:
Under new leadership, RLH’s revenue team is embarking on an expansive journey to become one of the most advanced top-line teams in the industry. Equipped with powerful technology, engaged leadership and a culture that drives one to grow his or her skillset each day, RLH is a place for driven individuals with an appetite for innovation and the grit to build something remarkable.
What you’ll do:
- You will report to the Senior Corporate Director, Revenue Strategy and collaborate with the department’s leadership team.
- You will be a trusted adviser to your team and will be assigned a portfolio of hotels in order to provide revenue strategy support as well as advice over sales and marketing elements.
- Your portfolio may change, rotate or be re-assigned and so personal flexibility is key.
- Properties span all marketplaces nationally and moderate travel is expected (approximately 20%).
Core Skillset requirements:
- Proven aptitude for all things hotel revenue management including: segmentation, distribution, connectivity, pricing, yielding, market demand, benchmarking, displacement, forecasting, budgeting, P&L analysis, overbooking, packaging, upselling.
- Comprehensive understanding of hotel sales and marketing functions not limited to: wholesale, corporate negotiated, qualified, group, catering, meeting space optimization, GDS advertising.
- Working knowledge of data analytics systems/reports: Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics, Star, TravelClick BI, alternative RMS systems/tools.
- Thorough understanding of social and digital marketing technology.
- Experience in building professional templates, SOP’s and Power Points.
Soft Skillset requirements:
- Gravity for sound process and business management.
- Self-discipline to operate effectively and autonomously.
- Flexibility, grace under pressure, and a sense of humor.
- Strong empathy for colleagues and skillsets of varied levels.
- Passion for re-inventing revenue strategy.
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership with the ability to inspire others and gain buy-in.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and vision for prioritization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and define issues, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills appropriately tailored to the target audience.
- Great story-teller/presenter able to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience at all levels of management. #tellmethenarrative
- Go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Bachelor’s degree in Econ, stats, math, finance focuses or 4+ years of experience in hotel revenue management or closely aligned discipline(s). Minimum Senior Manager experience preferred.
At RLabs, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.