Franchise Development and Denver Office Coordinator
- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
Support Franchise Development (50%)
- Submit Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) requests for prospective RLH franchisees
- Organize and update SharePoint documents and Teams (internal communication) channels
- Maintain team organization chart and territory map
- Schedule meetings using Outlook &/or Zoom &/or Franchise Conference #
- Other administrative duties to help the traveling franchise developers
- Provide additional support to Franchise Development Sales team through the following:
- Send out applications documents
- Collect & organize documents for deals
- Develop and maintain a shared checklist and filing system to ensure that they are up to date and easily accessible
Denver Office Coordination (50%)
- Work with the Administrative Assistants to ensure the following duties are completed:
- Coffee machine maintenance/weekly cleanings (floors 3 & 4)
- Stocking 3,4,5, board rooms, kitchen etc.
- Basic office cleaning: Counter-tops, Refrigerator clean up, dishwashers
- Ordering snacks, office supplies, drinks, amazon fresh
- Coordinating Bi-weekly lunches
- Apartment management (coordinating the calendar and cleaners)
- Receive and deliver mail & packages
- Partner with People and Culture Team on Team events (quarterly)
- Shredding/document storage
- 3+ years prior experience in an administrative support role, supporting multiple calendars, or similar
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Highly organized, demonstrating keen attention to details
- Prior hospitality industry experience preferred but not required
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.