Sr. Manager, Paid Media
- Denver, CO, USA
About RLabs, Inc.
RLabs, Inc., is a subsidiary of Red Lion Hotels Corporation (RLHC, NYSE: RLH). RLabs provides technology products and services that enable hotel owners and operators to engage with their guests across the travel decision-making process.
Today, RLHC and its franchising subsidiaries, Red Lion Hotels Franchising, Inc. and Red Lion Hotels Canada Franchising, Inc., are our largest customers with over 1,300 hotels combined. RLabs also provides a full suite of hospitality technology products and services to independent hotels through Canvas, a fast-growing business vertical within RLabs with domestic U.S. and international expansion opportunities.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Manager, Paid Media at RLabs will be an integral member of the digital marketing team, which advances thought leadership on paid media strategies and implements best practices to drive RLabs Customer Acquisition for its Digital Channel, Marketing and Revenue Products. As Senior Manager, Paid Media, you will define the holistic media and growth strategies for RLabs business. In this role, you will work closely with our product and marketing teams to grow revenue across all digital paid media channels. You will report to the VP of Performance Marketing, and will be a trusted leader within your team, a core expert in digital direct response media, and an advisor across the larger organization.
The ideal candidate will have experience in performance marketing and will be comfortable managing daily budgets and programs across multiple hospitality and digital channel platforms. You should be an out of the box thinker who is motivated by data and customer insights to support digital marketing plans that help drive discovery and traffic to our digital channels.
Strategy and Stakeholder Communication
- Serve as the primary day-to-day liaison between the paid media team and the business unit
- Define holistic media acquisition strategy in partnership with business unit product managers
- Orchestrate collaboration/integration of all paid media channels to ensure optimal results.
- Influence decisions and drive process and strategy change (as needed) with internal stakeholders
- Create cross-organizational alignment by leading strategic discussions and business reviews
- Provide thought leadership on new and emerging paid media channels and tactics
Paid Media Program Management
- Oversee paid media campaign strategy and execution
- Manage day-to-day activities across multiple media buying platforms including campaign planning, implementation, bid management, performance monitoring, and conversion optimization
- Manage digital paid media service providers to optimize and expand upon existing campaigns; drive the agency to be proactive, creative, and efficient
- Grow brand awareness, product consideration and conversion through RLabs’ paid media funnel within established budgets and CAC targets
- Regularly analyze performance of creative, targets and campaigns to gain insights, make optimizations and provide recommendations to our brand content team to improve media content
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environment
- Provide performance analyses and make spend shift/optimization recommendations across all channels
- Develop forecasts and ad-hoc projections for spending, revenue and ROI
- Drive continuous improvement through the implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust test and learn the plan
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for conversions and ROI within predetermined budgets
- Manage tracking initiatives
- Work with internal teams on creative development (banners, landing pages)
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field.
- 4-5 years of digital marketing experience including direct channel and platform management.
- Proficiency of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads manager, Derby Soft etc.
- Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, cost-per-lead, conversion rate, average order value, etc.
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to draw conclusions from data that can inform further analyses or help solidify business strategy. Inquisitive by nature.
- High initiative and time management skills. Self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Agency management/experience a plus
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.