VP Revenue Strategy & Distribution
- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
The Vice President of Revenue Strategy & Distribution is a forward-thinking leader who will implement a vision for revenue and distribution strategy for all franchise hotels in the RLH Corp family. She/he will create the vision, design, and direct the development of company’s revenue optimization and distribution strategy. The Vice President reports to the Chief Digital Officer and is a highly collaborative role that will interface heavily with C-level team members and vendors to deliver revenue throughout our brands.
Still, think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
With us you will be able to:
Revenue Strategy and Profit Optimization:
- Lead, and evolve RLH’s Revenue Management and Price Optimization services to a dynamic, flexible pricing & profit optimization model.
- Develop and implement pricing strategy to maximize revenue opportunities through offline and programmatic yield management.
- Partner with the Data Sciences and Engineering team to build a machine learning based dynamic pricing and demand forecasting solution
- Partner with Digital Marketing, Product and Engineering teams in all strategic marketing “portfolio need” efforts through data analytics and attribution modeling. With shared access to all analytics platforms, ensure alignment of both agency and in-house marketing with sales, distribution and revenue management
- Partner with Engineering to define needs and maintain business ownership of the “revenue technology stack” including marketing automation, dynamics/ CRM, digital channels (e.g. web and social), business intelligence, and data management
- Lead planning, development, and coordination of complex projects for the revenue division which focuses on meeting revenue excellence goals, garnering investor confidence, growing market share, improving ADR and GOP results, and developing leaders throughout RLH.
- Serve as a key source of strategic guidance to various internal groups by providing relevant marketplace and distribution updates
Distribution Strategy and Channel Management:
- Lead the execution of RLH’s channel management, distribution and reservation strategy on behalf of 1400 hotels (and growing) across North America
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships with all third-party distribution partners and channels including: OTA, GDS switch providers, travel ad management, website analytics, technology vendors, etc. You will be the master map maker for the ongoing revenue stream of this company, very hands on with clients and maintaining the relationships.
- Own the product roadmap, availability and functionality of critical hospitality technology systems such as Central Reservation System, Global Distribution Systems, Online Travel Agent systems and associated technology stack.
- Develop processes and procedures to generate revenue streams through RLH’s connectivity and distribution partners.
- Develop key process changes and build a system-agnostic distribution team to increase productivity, efficiency and to support teams with revenue generating initiatives
- Support and collaborate with Revenue Management, Sales, Digital, Loyalty and Partnership teams in distribution-related projects and initiatives
- Utilize data and analytics to identify and deliver on opportunities for process and system improvements; ensure team is exceeds key measures of success
- 12+ years of experience in Revenue Management, Pricing Optimization and Hospitality Distribution Channel Management
- 5-8 years business leadership experience, managing P&L, leading large teams and managing complex projects with multi-unit/cross-functional oversight
- Extremely analytical and product driven. Knowledge of analytics tools and systems a plus.
- Strong ability to think creatively on distribution strategy, innovating on conventional processes and practices.
- Collaborative influencer and thought leader with clear and effective written/verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented individual who can assess situations through an analytical mindset
- Mentor and people developer
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
- Strong execution focus, and a hands-on leader who gets things done.
- You are a Recruiter! RLH hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best hospitality brands in the world!
- We only hire extremely nice people.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.