Sr. Accountant - CPF
- Denver, CO, USA
We don’t wait for the future. We create it.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hospitality and technology company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services.
Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well…RLH!
Our Finance team is seeking a Sr. Corporate Accountant - CPF to own various business processes related to costs, billing, and our marketing fund while helping to ensure timely and accurate close and compliance with internal control procedures and documentation standards. This team member will work very closely with our AR and Billing Specialists regarding payment plans, accurate billing/collections, and providing insights as needed.
- Supervise the overall billing and collection process
- Collaborate with Franchise Ops to determine best collection strategy for properties not paying their invoices timely
- Prepare and approve within authorization grid matrix franchise payment plans
- Act as an escalation resource to call properties regarding billing or collections issues
- Provide overall recommendations of the Bad Debt Provision
- Review and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities while helping to ensure that we achieve appropriate Compliance standards
- Understanding of GAAP Revenue Recognition rules
- Ability to work in Great Plains
- Ability to supervise and take Initiative to continually improve and increase effectiveness of processes
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Models a strong sense of integrity, honesty and is open with Members and fellow associates
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability, and make the work we do count. We understand that our successes are due to our incredible people who embody the spirit of our core values:
- Act with heart
- Do the right thing
- Be adventurous
- Live authentically
- Embody grit
- Lift as one
- Pursue excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.