Senior IT Support Analyst
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
At RLH, we pride ourselves on the amazing new brands we built. One of the drivers behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing innovation we bring to hospitably market, is the people that make RLH well, RLH. The Senior IT Support Analyst provides Tier 2 and 3 support for our RLH HelpDesk and RLH Associates to deliver consistently high levels of technical service across RLH’s desktop environment, ensuring service quality and efficiency as the company continues to grow in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
With us you will be able to:
- Own” the delivery and consistent improvement of technical support to employees with personal computer, mobile device, and other end-user hardware and software problems.
- Monitor the performance of end-user hardware devices to ensure that they are operating properly and in compliance with management specification and user needs.
- Evaluate, recommend, install, and maintain computer and desktop/end-user hardware (predominantly PC-based systems) and software for Red Lion Hotels Corporation and affiliated companies.
- Coordinate maintenance functions, expansion and replacement of personal computers and other end-user hardware.
- Perform updates and maintenance on conference room equipment and other shared corporate systems.
- Create and maintain knowledge documentation for internal and external support groups. Provide training on processes when needed.
- Perform other technical duties as assigned.
You should be:
- Resourceful. You can manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and have well-developed systems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Technical. You have extensive knowledge of PC/Mac hardware architecture and considerable knowledge of Microsoft Windows/macOS operating systems.
- You have extensive knowledge of Windows Active Directory. You have familiarity with supporting mobile devices; particularly iOS, Android based smartphones and tablets.
- You have familiarity with local area networks, principally Windows Networking and the TCP/IP protocols.
- You have experience providing basic support for the Microsoft Office 365 suite, especially OneDrive.
- Experience with Mitel VOIP systems, AirTame room conferencing systems, Spiceworks, OKTA and Zoom Conferencing is a plus. Knowledge of ITIL best practices is desired but not required.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change. You understand the value of setting a deadline and sticking to it.
- Passionate. You deliver critical industry-leading customer support and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- An exceptional communicator. You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others, convey confidence, provide exemplary levels of service, resolve conflict effectively, and collaborate with and facilitate small groups. When a problem cannot be resolved without input from a customer or your supervisor, you bring a potential solution or new avenue to explore to that conversation.
- Experienced. You have one to two years’ experience supporting laptop and desktop/end-user hardware.
- Educated: In lieu of experience, an AA degree or certification in a two-year technical program focused around personal computers and/or electronics will be considered.
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.