Junior Litigation Attorney
- Spokane, WA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Work with internal and external counsel in support of litigation matters.
- Conduct discovery.
- Conduct research and prepare memos, briefs, and other written materials as assigned.
- Advise internal clients with regard to disputes and pre-dispute matters.
- Manage external counsel on litigation as assigned.
- Report to and make recommendations to internal counsel and business supervisors on various litigation-related matters.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to franchise contract administration, regulatory compliance, research, and writing, tracking of franchise pipeline, project coordination, and organization of legal and franchise support.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in litigation, preferably commercial litigation.
- Bachelor’s and law degrees required with a demonstrated superior academic record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential with the ability to positively interact with persons at all levels of our organization.
- Proficient in most business-related software programs, including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- Proficient in the use of legal research software platforms.
- Talent for multi-tasking, being results oriented and organizationally proficient.
- Team oriented and willing to help others to achieve success. Ability to develop creative solutions.
- Ability to think and act independently.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with external partners and coworkers.
- Self-reliant with the ability to innovate and introduce change showing sound judgment and pragmatism.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.