VP, Franchise Development USB Eastern Region (Remote)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Develop and execute annual franchise sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives for identified regions with support from EVP, Global Development.
- Directly oversee +/-4 Franchise Development executives in the mid and upscale segments.
- Assist with growth and launch of brands.
- Direct implementation and execution of franchise sales policies and practices with AVPs/RVPs for assigned regions.
- Franchise sales lead generation.
- Closing franchise agreements.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with existing and prospective franchisees.
- Foster positive hotel relationships through consistent on and off site communication.
- Work effectively with Senior Management Team and maintain positive and proactive working relationships with all departments.
- Support senior management in the mission, vision and values of the company.
- Attend appropriate industry events.
- Travel as necessary to accomplish requirements of position.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of franchise agreements and laws governing relationships.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- 7-10 years of experience in hotels or related franchising.
- Strong customer orientation and proven customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.