VP, Revenue Management and Strategy
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
At RLH Corp, we give our associates a chance to do meaningful work, believe in accountability for success, and make the work we do count. Innovation has fueled our company's repositioning and growth for the last two years - it's what is going to propel us forward. We value passion, innovative thinking, hard work, fortitude and a sense of urgency. We don’t take "no" or "that won't work" for an answer - because if we did, we wouldn't be where we are today!
The driver behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing technology we bring to the hospitably market is our people that make RLH well, RLH.
VP Revenue Optimization is a visionary leader who 'connects the dots' on owner and franchise insights. This individual is forward and strategic looking to drive revenue optimization. This highly collaborative role interfaces heavily with internal C-level team members and vendors to deliver revenue throughout our Brands.
Still, think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
With us you will be able to:
- Define and maintain the Revenue Strategy
- Oversees all Revenue Strategy efforts including pricing, yielding, systems and tools, data analytics, group sales incentives and SOPs for both owned/managed and franchise properties.
- Oversees all Distribution Strategy efforts including strategic partnerships, travel ad management, GDS optimization, website analytics, website customer purchase path and incentive alignment with doted lines VP, Distribution and Channel Management, VP, Digital Marketing, and VP, Relationship Marketing and Data Management Platforms.
- Oversees Global Sales Revenue Strategy efforts including contracting, group/perm/wholesale quoting, corporate pricing strategy, performance attribution, data analytics and incentive alignment.
- Lead strategic planning, development, and coordination of initiatives and strategies for the revenue division which focuses on meeting revenue excellence goals, garnering investor confidence, growing market share, improving ADR and GOP results, and developing leaders throughout RLH.
- Architect and integrate the Revenue System
- Co-sponsors CDO in all strategic marketing “portfolio need” efforts through data analytics and attribution modeling. With shared access to all analytics platforms, ensure alignment of both agency and in-house marketing with sales, distribution and revenue management.
- Build a performance driven sales-focused culture with a customer, execution, and growth focus.
- Supports company top line efforts, not limited to rooms and franchise management, with analytics modeling and strategic direction when related to revenue optimization and company growth.
- Partner with IT colleagues to define needs and maintain business ownership of the “revenue technology stack” including marketing automation, dynamics/ CRM, digital channels (e.g. web and social), business intelligence, and data management.
- Development of channel partner opportunities and looking for other revenue growth paths. You will be the master map maker for the ongoing revenue stream of this company, very hands on with clients and maintaining the relationships.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years business leadership experience in hospitality industry.
- Preferably 7-10 years of experience including team leadership experience.
- Minimum 2 years of cross functional project leadership experience.
- 5-10 years of revenue strategy experience
- Consulting experience within revenue preferred
- Sales and Marketing experience is preferred
- Multi – unit oversight experience is required
- Strong collaborative problem solving skills and thought leadership skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Hospitality and Franchsing industry working knowledge.
- You are a Recruiter! RLH hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best hospitality brands in the world!
- We only hire extremely nice people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.