- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Perform payroll related functions including but not limited to processing new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, garnishments and deductions.
- Review and verify payroll data in a timely manner, enter adjustments
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Program and analyze Time Keeping data
- Prepare payroll journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with company policies, maintain confidentiality
- Provide payroll support to multiple hotels
- Complete benefit related billings.
- Process and pay employee garnishments.
- Process payroll vendor payments in accounts payable system.
- Actively pursue professional development on rules and regulations impacting payroll
- Perform payroll related special projects as required
- ADP Workforce Now required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Payroll with multi state background
- FPC or CPP preferred
- Extensive spreadsheet and analytical experience.
- General Ledger experience and solid understanding of accounting concepts helpful
- Knowledge of state and federal employment regulations and guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.