- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
The Communication Manager is a communication leader who is responsible for developing and implementing corporate communications – both external and internal. This highly collaborative role interfaces heavily with the RLHC corporate team members throughout the organization, as well as with various publications that the Company has relationships with.
- Manage the development, implementation and performance of internal and external communications through the Company’s communications platforms.
- Assist with the communication designs and work with the team to meet all production deadlines.
- Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing, lodging development materials and internal/external communications.
- Ensure tracking systems are in place for measuring marketing and communication progress and effectiveness.
- External Communications:
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of the RLH Magazine. Work with the publication agency to work through process of article creation.
- Ensure consistent messaging within strategic marketing and communication efforts across all business units.
- Provide communications expertise and writing assistance research to effectively fulfill its communications role.
- Internal Communications:
- Work with various corporate departments on all internal requests
- Manage the entire communications process - from request to approval and execution. Ensure that communications are on brand and meet the needs of the audience.
- Manage the NewsHub system for all internal communications.
- Provide friendly and effective service to both internal and external customers.
- Prioritize work to meet expectations and trigger meaningful insights.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- The listed items may not be the only duties performed in this position - there will be other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, business administration, or communications.
- At least 2 years of industry experience in marketing and/or communications
- Extensive and well-rounded portfolio showing a solid and fundamental knowledge of communications and design.
- Creative, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (CRM). As well as thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems. Additional experience in design programs is a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.