- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
What you’ll do:
Like stock market day traders, the recently formed performance marketing team will manage allocated media budgets with the same level of daily oversight and usage of data in order to make buying decisions. Tasked with maximizing spend across a mix of digital channels personal flexibility will be essential. You will report to the Director of Media Strategy and collaborate closely with revenue and marketing teams. This role is part strategy and part support. You will be expected to be expert in digital direct response media, and an advisor across the larger organization.
- Work with the Director of Media Strategy to support in the development, execution, and optimization of digital channel strategies.
- Manage day-to-day activities across multiple media buying platforms including campaign planning, implementation, bid management, performance monitoring, and conversion optimization.
- Maintain detailed campaign performance reports.
- Be responsible for all media spend actualization, work with the accounting department to accurately report on spend.
- Support the media leadership team to build and manage scalable media systems while reducing dependencies on external teams/agencies.
- Understand company business objectives and anticipate how digital direct response strategies and tactics can assist in reaching those goals.
- Support in the development of quarterly and monthly forecasting, performance projections and media budgeting.
- Act as a project manager, helping to shepherd work through different teams.
- BS/BBA/BA in business, hospitality management, marketing, or related field.
- 2-3+ years of digital marketing experience including direct channel and platform management.
- Agency management/experience a plus
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to draw conclusions from data that can inform further analyses or help solidify business strategy. Inquisitive by nature.
- Superior knowledge of Excel and data visualizers such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, cost-per-lead, conversion rate, average order value, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party media tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, DSP’s, etc.
- Good team player and communicator. Highly collaborative style. Ability to positively multi-task in a matrixed environment
- Proven ability for strategic thinking and pro-active problem solving.
- High initiative and time management skills. Self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to take proper care of sensitive corporate information.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.