Hospitality Software Systems Trainer (Remote)
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Travel is required for this position for up to 100% (when required)
- Ability to do shift work is required occasionally, to accommodate training for overnight staff
- Daily duties while in office include:
- Conducting remote training using computer sharing tools
- Creating user documentation including online educational videos
- In depth application testing
- Assisting the RLHC IT Training and Support Teams in client training and/or support issues
- Experience with Opera PMS
- Experience in application training in the hospitality environment
- Hotel online marketing knowledge including Booking Engine and GDS a plus
- Knowledge of Hotel Night Audit, Hotel Accounting, Condo/Timeshare, Hotel Sales and Catering and/or Spa
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of hotel operations experience
- Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of training experience (training with hotel / resort is preferred)
- Ability to facilitate remote and onsite user and management level training for RLHC hospitality systems with class sizes of 2-20 users.
- Working knowledge of OPERA PMS (property management system)
- Possess excellent communication/written skills
- Understand learning types, agendas and time management within a corporate training classroom
- Other duties as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.