Group Reservations Agent
- Anaheim, CA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Sell, receive, record and cancel reservations for hotel room accommodations.
- Communicate confirmations, rates variances and group blockings
- Maintain all contract accounts; act as contact, assist with reservations
- Coordinate with Sales Associate to ensure a smooth transitions has been made with all upcoming groups and resolve any discrepancies in past reservations.
- Act as main contact and assist with reservations with all counterparts of each group.
- Participates in daily Sales stand up meeting
- Organize all VIP amenities.
- Coordinate FIT reservations
- Attend Pre Cons
- Confer and cooperate with other department managers to ensure coordination of Group details
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Knowledge Hotel reservation policies and procedures.
- Computer, telephone etiquette, and sales experience desired.
- Professional, organized and superior guest service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.