- Anaheim, CA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Act as manager-on-duty and security support during evening hours. Supervise department and staff during evening hours in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Implement and monitor superior guest service policies and standards.
- Assist in managing the operations of the Hotel to ensure profitability, guest satisfaction and employee morale.
- Monitor and analyze day-to-day operations to ensure the needs of the guests are being met in accordance with the Hotel policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Assist in establishing standards for personnel performance, service to guests, and service.
- Responsible for the Hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
- Supervise, develop, discipline and counsels associates with assistance of the General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of hotel operations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the activities of a group of employees.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.