Cashier/ Buffet Attendant
- Anaheim, CA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Cashier duties
- Setting up and running the breakfast buffet
- Monitor the quality and consistency of all food served from the buffet
- Prepare proper food quantities based on forecasted room counts
- Assist with other kitchen operations as needed and directed
- Prepare next day’s food quantities based on forecasted room counts
- Coordinate removal and proper storage of all food and decorations from the buffet line.
- Maintain food at proper temperature
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Set up, restock and maintain food preparation areas
- Prepare foods in accordance with working menus and recipe cards
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Previous food and beverage service experience required, preferably high volume, or fast food
- Knowledge in food preparation, presentation and portion control
- Basic PC skills and use of basic software
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Health Card
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.