Customer Success Manager, Central Payment
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
RLH Corporation’s proprietary central payment program has broken away from the antiquated reservation reconciliation process of yesteryear by building a from-the-ground-up custom experience that is simpler, faster, and free for the hotel owner.
The Customer Success Manager for Central Payment will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop expert knowledge of the central payment program and technologies
- Champion the program within the company; interact with a broad range of stakeholders to ensure the program’s success
- Ability to explain “why” at all times including when we prioritize a particular release over another; set and manage expectations
- Provide support to properties and Franchise Operations team
- Assist corporate staff and hotels with open central payment cases
- Manage all dispute processing to ensure accurate and timely resolution
- Run weekly educations training sessions for owners and corporate staff
- Maintain training guides and all central payment training documentation
- Work with third parties to ensure accurate and timely processing of all files and payments
- Support Digital, Loyalty & Partnerships and Accounting teams in requirements gathering/documentation, testing, deployment and change management of program enhancements
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Generate and share educational resources, trainings, and best practices
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Finds pleasure in building personal connections with stakeholders and partners
- Takes a data-first approach to problem solving with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Organized individual who enjoys solving problems and optimizing processes
- Shows a passion for their work and creating value for the organization
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys innovating on and disrupting industry norms
- Is eager to both lead and execute the day-to-day activities of the program
- Capable of managing multiple initiatives at once with consistent follow-through and an ability to meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge/understanding of Interfaces/Integration of various systems.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- Hospitality experience is a plus but not a requirement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.