Senior Web Developer - .Net/Office 365/SharePoint
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
At RLH, we pride ourselves on the amazing new brands we built. One of the drivers behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game-changing innovation we bring to hopsitality market, is the people that make RLH well, RLH. The Web Developer will assist the Lead Developer and the Director of Data Management and Strategy as part of the Data Services team within IT Operations in the effort to design, develop, implement, and support mission-critical enterprise software applications and services based largely on the Drupal/Acquia, Office 365, Azure, and Dynamics 365 platforms as the company continues to grow in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and apply industry-standard and secure software development practices to build solutions that drive integration and innovation.
- Maintain high standards of software quality and delivery within the team by adhering to proven agile SDLC practices.
- Provide technical leadership on a wide variety of development, integration and database projects and enterprise solutions based on Drupal, Acquia, Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Engage cross-functional teams to gather and document business requirements for solutions built in an agile development environment.
- Develop high quality web/mobile applications and integrations.
- Provide proactive communication and responsive support with the customer (user) community.
- Resourceful. You are able to demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge and work collaboratively across a fast-growing global organization.
- A Self-Starter. You have experience on a team of software developers and are skilled at tracking multiple objectives simultaneously. You can be trusted to deliver on time without constant supervision.
- Technical. You have extensive prior Office 365, SharePoint, and .NET development experience, and ideally, moderate experience with PHP development. Drupal is a plus.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
- Passionate. You deliver critical industry-leading customer support and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- An exceptional communicator. You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others, convey confidence, provide exemplary levels of service, resolve conflict effectively, and collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
- Experienced. You have 3+ years’ in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with full stack development. You’ve built solutions in PHP housed on Acquia and have development experience with Microsoft cloud-based technologies like Azure, Office 365 (SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow, etc.), Dynamics 365, and .NET development. You’re proficient with Visual Studio Team Services, current versions of Visual Studio and C#, PHP 7, modern JS libraries and frameworks like ES6/jQuery/Angular/Node/React/Vue, responsive frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap, modern ORM tools, and current UI technologies like CSS3, SCSS, HTML5. You’ve have experience building RESTful web services. You have a solid understanding of agile development methodologies, UAT processes, and related technologies. You’ve developed solutions against the Okta SSO platform. Prior hospitality experience is highly desirable.
- Meticulous and creative. You have an innate and highly developed talent for intuitive and modern UI/UX/CX design in the solutions you craft.
- Educated: You are pursuing computer science degree or advanced certification relevant to software development, or have 3 years of proven experience in software web development, and have lead a team of developers.
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.